- 2 1/2 Months Old
- 14 lbs (he's roly poly)
- Waking up 2 times in the night to eat
- Smiling alot
- Staying awake more and more during the day
- Loves to eat!!
- Can throw a major crying fit when he doesn't get his way
- Enjoys his swing
- Nicknames: Saw, Bubba, Brother Love, Baby, Sawsall
- Loved by his brother and sister
- Picking up new word and putting words together everyday
- Interested in potty training
- Loves playing outside
- He is fearless and scares me several times a day
- likes to flip off of every piece of furniture we have regardless how high
- Gives lots of kisses usually after hitting one of us (we are working on not doing that)
- Enjoys Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Imagination Movers
- Obsessed with Vacuums and Fans
- Recently learned to say No and uses it ALL THE TIME
- Can't believe he will be 2 in 2 months!
- Recently had his hair cut by Uncle Nane, he rubs his head several times a day sticks out his bottom lip and says NANE NANE, I think he is not too happy about it!
- Great big sister most of the time
- Still changes clothes 20 times a day
- Likes to strike model poses and have me take pictures of her
- HASN'T SUCKED HER FINGERS IN A WEEK!!!!!
- Knows her address and phone number
- Recently started writing her name and is interested in learning to write her letters
- Has started playing in her room more and more with her doll house and barbies
- Can talk circles around her dad and I
- Becoming quite the drawer, she gets better and better everyday
- Still like CARS
I am going to do my best to blog more in the future!!!