Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February Birthdays and Non & Pop's house!

First up Jaxxi Mae's 2nd Birthday party. We had a Rootin' Tootin' good time at this round up!




Then my momma spoiled me with my favorite food for my Bday. Homemade noodles, dressing, baked beans, mashed potatoes, cole slaw, and cheese cake!




I guess that wasn't enough for these two! They had Rice Krispies at 11:30 Saturday night!




Sunday we rode the ponies.




Then celebrated Sawyer's 3rd and Bree's 7th Birthdays with some cake and ice cream!
















Monday Pop whipped up Bacon and Eggs for breakfast. I think we mostly eat when we visit them!




This is their cat named Holly. The kids love her and she tolerates them well. They made her this bed before we left. Mom text me this picture today, I think Holly likes it!




She's the most spoiled out door cat ever!

No comments: