Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Catching Up

So I am not so good at this blogging thing. Here is a summary of what has been going on with us. Valentines day Bree and I left for Paden to see my Great Grandpa for his 86th Birthday. It was fun, he enjoyed our whole family being there and singing to him. We also celebrated my cousins 11th Birthday, she is a valentine baby. From there we headed to Glenpool to see Scott's family. Bree got to play with her cousin Kimmy and we had a little Birthday party for Bree's 2nd birthday. We have a lot of Feb. Birthday's! We got back Sunday evening. On Monday Bree wasn't acting like she felt good, and Scott started running a fever. So I took Bree to the doctor on Wed. found out we all had the FLU...so much for flu shots! Guess they didn't work this time. Shane and Ashley also we sick and now I think my Mom has it. We just passed it around. Anyway all but my mom are feeling better. Breeana is more hyper than ever. We have been working on praying before we eat with her, so all this week we have been praying that God would make us all better. I know she is young, but just maybe it will stick with her that we should pray to God about everything not just our food! I will try and get on later and post some pics of our weekend. Breeana is wanting me to play!!!!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Hi. I found your blog. CUTE! Hope you all are feeling better!