Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Jarrett!

Happy 1st Birthday my Lil' JareBear!!! I cannot believe it has been a whole year since you came into our lives. The first weeks of your life were a little challenging for me. You cried all of your waking hours. Thank goodness you liked your sleep so I got a some down time. After a formula change at 8 weeks you have been a breeze. Your are so laid back, and loving. However, you do like people to be in the same room with you, but you come by that honestly! I love you so much and am so thankful for every minute I get to spend with you!



















What are you doing and some of your favorite things at 1 year old?
  • Starting to walk, but still a little wobbly.
  • 6 teeth, 4 on top, 2 on bottom.
  • You have had 10 haircuts.
  • Make the cutest little fish face.
  • Grunt when you see Bananas, they are your favorite.
  • You can say, Mama, baba, dada, Nana, Mo mo (more), Bye-bye, and you are very good at grunting, and pointing.
  • Love the swimming pool and Sandbox
  • Trying to climb.
  • Eat almost anything put in front of you and love almost all food.
  • Give the best kisses.
  • Like to push cars and make engine noises.
  • Like to give your sister a hard time, and are starting to hold your own with her!

I can't wait to see what new things you discover in the next year! Love you Baby Boy!!!










No comments: