Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sawyer

I want to remember some of the sweet and not so sweet things Saw is doing right now.




- says gaga (dada), mama, mema, nonny, more, some,done
-started dancing recently (so cute)
-randomly chews up then spits out food around the house (annoying)
-likes to get into vaseline and lotion
-scared of the bath if any piece of dirt or the occasional toe lint shows up in the water. Bubbles hide these things well I have discovered
-can bring me the color object I ask for when he wants to
-will point at several family members in pictures when asked where _____ is
-obsessed with vacuums, brooms, and mops
-in charge of feeding our dogs and does a wonderful job

That's all I can think of at the moment. I have to say he is a sweet boy most of the time and very helpful!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kara said...

hate to scare you, but that sounds SO much like Cole!