Tuesday, August 21, 2012

School, Devotions, Life :)

School officially started yesterday. With that comes new schedules and a little stress until its all figured out and everyone finds their groove and settles in.

Miss Bree is now a big 1st grader!


She told me her first day was wonderful. But full of learning classroom rules and such. Her year is starting out with a terrible allergy cough, but she has been a trooper and hopefully it will go away soon!

Jarrett is attending Free Spirit Preschool M W F from
8:15-11 with his best buddy Cole.


He finally talked to be about school last night during our devotion time. He says the read a story and had to be quite so they wouldn't wake up the bear.


I hope both my kids have a wonderful fun year and learn lots!

Mr. Saw has been sick since Saturday with fever but is much better today. I think he enjoys have all his toys to himself 3 mornings a week. He doesn't get mommy all to himself though. I'm keeping this cutie through the school year.



I mentioned our devotion time earlier. I got this awesome book that had 5 min devotions. Each night is about a different animal. The kids loved it and enjoyed discussing it at the end.



Example devotion.






Awana begins next week and I get a whole new crew of Puggles. I think it's gonna be an ornery bunch, but I'm sure we will have lots of fun.

I think that's all for now!


(I don't have any pictures of Sawyer on my phone from the past couple weeks do my next post will be all about him.)

No comments: