Thursday, August 16, 2012

Travel, Tractors, & Tongue

I was smothered with kisses from
my sweet boys as I put them to bed tonight. There's just something about little boys and their momma's.







Bree has had a low fever for 3 days now. Today being day 3 and it's only came up once. She's coughing, coughing, coughing. I think she had this same sickness the week before school last year.



We were up dark and early this morning, 5 am, to take my mom to a training in OKC then the kids and I came to Paden. We spent most of the day outside climbing on the tractor.












We love if here!



Jarrett has an appointment with Doctor Scott to get his frenulum checked out. He's pretty tongue tied so we are looking into getting his frenulum cut. Just a consultation tomorrow.




I guess this trip was our one last escape of the summer. School starts Monday.

I hope the teachers are ready for Bree and Jarrett.




No comments: