Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yeehaw??!!??!!??

We went to Paden for Labor Day/My Parents moving weekend.

I slept with these two munchkins. Or didn't sleep. Whichever!


Last time we visited my Pa told Breeana next time we came he'd take her and the boys to get cowboy boots. She doesn't forget so we loaded up and went shopping Saturday. Boots led to wranglers, wranglers led to belts, belts led to shirts, and shirts led to hats! They sure are cute though! Was absolutely too hot for their jeans!


My pa, parents, and Ashley's mom have bought little ponies for all the kids. Jarrett rode, Duke first, he's pictured below with Bree. Then he rode Trigger a little bigger pony that Ashleys aunt and uncle brought down along with a few others. He rode them all then said I need on that one. It was a big quater horse! He's crazy, but we let him ride! Thats my brother behind the horse.



Here is Bree in Duke. He was just broke and doesn't go very well. He's Jaxxi's horse. Bree always said she wouldn't ride, but I think the boots worked some magic. She rode Trigger all by herself forever and even trotted him!


Mr. Saw took his turn as well.


That's him in the background. The little horse with my dad is Scoot. He's the youngest. They rode him to, but he has to be led around. He's my favorite and so cute!

I can't wait until our week in Paden for Thanksgiving so the kids can ride and ride. I think this non cowboy momma is gonna have to learn to ride a horse :)

No comments: