Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Not much new here....

Not much going on here. Which I am happy for, NO SICKNESS for the first time in a month!!!! (keeping my fingers crossed). Here are some pictures from the past couple days.


Bree loves her babies these days!!
This is pretty much the face we get when she hears the train outside, which is alot in Woodward!
"Come on Nonny" let's race!!!
(only a grandparent would attempt to ride a tricycle, they will do anything for their grandbabies)

Sharing Eskimo kisses with Aunt Ashley!


That about wraps it up. I have been attempting the potty training this week. She has always been interested in the potty. Now that I am trying to take her every 30 minutes or so she throws a fit about it. She still has not actually gone in the potty...any advice???? I will take any available, I am not sure what to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get that pic to put on myspace its cute! O and her uncle nane tried to ride the trike the other day so not just grandparents crazy uncles too!! :)