Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Really Not Liking Stillwater!

Well we made the 2+ hour trek again only to be sent right back to Woodward. I am now 4 centimeters, but Doc Evans insists we cannot induce until 38 weeks, and well that is not until Tuesday. So we wait. If I were having contractions we would break my water and have baby, but as far as I know I am not having contractions, at least real ones anyway! So I am hoping they will start this weekend, but we will see. Doc Evans really wanted me to stay in Stillwater this time, but that just isn't possible with Breeana, so we came home. That's about all for now, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Good luck getting things going! I will pray for you!