Sunday, March 6, 2011

2 months down!

Today marks two months that I've been using the Lose It app to track calories and exercise for weight loss

I weighed in at 171.8 this morning and have lost 4 inches overall this month. So not much lost the past month but, I've been tossing things that have gotten too big out of my closet. I'm also wearing jeans I haven worn since 2007. So I'm happy with that. My endurance and strength are what have seemed to increase the most! This week I conquered a goal I've had since last June, I ran 3.1 miles each mile under a 10 min mile. And today I ran 9 miles averaging a 10:47 mile. Never thought I get here and here I am!

Excited about what changes will happen in the next 30 days.

Here are the pictures, I can't tell much change myself. Does help that the lighting was terrible last month!



















Hope there are more obvious changes next time.

And for fun...left picture April 2010 and right picture this week, same shirt in both :)








1 comment:

Ashley said...

Your face looks so different!!!