Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Anyway, when I get the cd I will post them. My Aunt has a really good digital camera so when we are in Paden next week I intend to do my own little photo shoot. I am thinking overalls and saddles!!! Think it will be fun. Wish me luck!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
When we got to the doc office she became a brave little girl and got her 3 shots. Yes she cried, but she sat on my lap like a big girl, consoling her nonny threw her tears and owies saying "i's be okay nonny, it's okay." I had to fight back my own tears partially cause my baby was crying and partly because I was realizing what a "big" girl she is becoming.
Now for Jarrett. Well he's pretty happy if mommy and his bottle are near by. He flirted with the nurse and chatted with the doctor. He weighed in at 16 lbs. 11 oz. at 4 1/2 months old. To my relief they have combined several shots into 1 so he only had to endure 2 shots instead of 4. He was a lil' trooper and didn't cry too much.
They are both sleeping now, Jarrett usually doesn't like or want to be held during naps, but today he does so I am taking time away from laundry and cleaning to snuggle him! My baby needs me the chores can wait, he won't be little forever!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
- Has finally decided to roll over!!! He went from Tummy to back a week ago and Back to Tummy 2 days ago. He doesn't roll very often, but at least I know he can do it!
- I haven't found a baby food he doesn't like. His favs are sweet potatoes, squash, carrots, pears, and applesauce. These are his favs cause he eats them fast and grunts "mmm, mmm, mmm" the whole time he is eating!
- He has decided he loves his Jumper-Roo. He jumps really fast!
- He goes to the doc tomorrow. We will get his weight and height checked and I think he gets 3 or 4 shots. :)
- She has started sucking her index and middle finger on her right hand. I took her binky on Aug 25th. She just starting sucking her fingers a lot last week. I try and pull them out when I see her, but she does it anyway. How do I take away fingers??? And why has she started the after 2 months with out a binky??? Oh and she has to gets shots tomorrow too!
- She still gets in Jarrett's bed when he wakes from nap, but she asks me if she can first and she entertains him in there until I finish whatever task I am doing when he wakes. She is a pretty good babysitter!
- She is learning her ABC's finally and trying to count with her fingers...she sometimes holds up too many or too few and she has a hard time with 3.
- Her favorite new phrases "I have an idea" but she never tells me what the idea is and "Come here mommy, I have to show you something" usually it is nothing, just a way to get me in her room!!!
- Well, he has been out of town since Monday. I didn't miss him to much at first, but I found out today he wouldn't be home until Friday late and I am missing him like crazy!
- Nothing else that I know of going on with him!
- I have been sorting through toys and clothes deciding what to give to Thanks4giving at our church.
- Wondering how yesterday I had gained 5 lbs and today it was gone??? How does this happen? Also wishing it was easier and to loose weight!
- Wondering why I let Scott put my Christmas stuff in the attic a couple months ago, knowing I would want it down right about now. What was the point?
- Feeling sorry for myself b/c I have to hold down 2 kids tomorrow for shots, what was I thinking scheduling them on the same day!
Sorry no pics, I am too lazy right now to get up and find my camera to download any!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Inching her way up the stairs.
No she thinks she will go for a little climb!
Checking out the speaker.
So for her first time I think she did pretty good. I was very afraid she wouldn't even go on stage, she is kinda shy sometimes. Nicole (a friend in the choir) said she sand the entire time she was facing them....maybe she just didn't want the to miss out! She sings again on Dec. 7th with our entire Awana group, maybe she will stay in one spot, or maybe we won't let her stand on the end!!!