Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's day, I am blessed to have 3 wonderful children who call me Mommy! Breeana, Jarrett, and Sawyer make me feel special everyday with their hugs, kisses, and snuggles.

I am thankful for my Mom who helped mold me into the Mother I am to my children. I find myself becoming more and more like her everyday, and I am absolutely okay with that. I really don't know what I would do without my mom, she's my friend, my "personal trainer" (she makes me walk almost everyday sometimes farther than I want to), a wonderful Nonny to my children, would do anything I ask her to do for me, and I love her so much.

I am also thankful for my Mom-n-law Janice, she is a pretty special lady herself! She makes me feel like I have always been apart of their family, she's a great Mema to my kiddos, and I love her very much.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: