Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mark it off...

My running bucket list! Yesterday Michelle and I conquered our first 7 mile run. We held a slow steady pace and got it done.

So what else is on my Running Bucket List??

I only started it about 6 months ago when Michelle and I started training for Muddy Buddy. Actually that was the only thing on my list until about a month ago. That's when I added the Marathon relay I will do in 2 weeks.

Here is my official list with dates I hope to achieve each goal (as far as races).

Muddy Buddy Dallas 10/24
7 mile long run
(I plan to add these long runs as I run them.)
Marathon Relay 11/21
10k First of 2011
Mud Bud Woodward Summer 2011
1/2 marathon Spring 2011
Muddy Buddy Dallas 2011 (under 1 hour)
Full Marathon by 2012
Ragnar Relay ????

I can't believe I actually want to do all of this. It's kind of an addiction once I got started, and if I can do it I think anyone can!






No comments: