Friday, January 7, 2011

Jan 6 2011

Ashley texted me Wednesday about an app called LoseIt. She was doing it and asked me to get it to help keep her accountable in her weight loss. I'm working on losing weight anyway so I told her I'd do it. Brandy is doing it with us. Anyway as if that wasn't enough...I got this idea we should take pictures of ourselves and then take them again on 30 days to see how our bodies change. I always have great ideas open my mouth and then I have to do them (ask my running partner Michelle :) she knows this too well). At least I never have to do my ideas alone!!!

So here are my pictures. I have to say it's embarrassing to post these, but it'll make me work even harder!

Jan 6 2011 189.5 lbs








I'll post new pictures Feb. 6!


1 comment:

Sarah Kamolz said...

You girls are awesome! You can do it! I think it is so cool to see your progress! Also, I wanted to let you know that my blog has moved! You can find me at http://saephotographyblog.blogspot.com/