Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lose it - Week 1

The past 7 days have been ok. I quit drinking pop (again), started counting calories (which I hate), started running again (on the treadmill which I hate), and I have committed to do the 30 day shred the entire 30 days.

So, why do these things that I hate? Results!!! I'm down 5 lbs and 3 1/2 total body inches in 7 days. Yes I eat, 1000-1200 calories a day. I'm sure the weight loss will slow down, most is probably due to cutting pop from my diet.

If you have an iPhone check out the lose it app! It's free! If no iPhone you can go to lose it on the web.

Can't hardly wait to take new pictures on Feb 6!

I decided since I'm working on my physical self I needed work on my spiritual self too. I've committed to memorize the book of Colossians this year. This should be interesting. I'm starting a week behind, but I know I can do it. Funny how running seems easier than memorizing a couple verses a week.


No comments: