Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2 years old (7 days late)


Sawyer turned 2 February 15! For his special day we got donuts to take to the church for him and his friends to eat while us mom's did Insanity. After that we went to Walmart and got popcorn chicken, another of Saucy's favorites, and cupcakes.



We finished off the night with Daddy coming home from work out if town to spend a couple hours with the Birthday boy!

It's seems like in the past 7 days Sawyer has gone from babyish to big boy. He's interested in potty training, we are working on taking his beloved binky away. He made it from 8:30-1:30 without it today and believe me that's a long time for him!

More words are entering his vocabulary. I'm going to list all of them as this is his baby book!

Momma
Gaga (dada)
Bubba
Sis
Ball
More
Dozer
Daisy
Woof
Mema
Nonya (Nonny)
BopBop (Poppy)
Papa
Ash
Nane
Boon (balloon)
Mine
Me
Mink Mink (Bink)
Dark
Nite Nite
Kitty
Mater
Car
Bath
No
Cracker
Gogo (yogurt)
Some
Pop

Thats all I can remember right now. I've been a bit emotional at times about my baby growing up. This is the first time in 6 years I haven't either been pregnant or have a baby in my house. Although the thought of no more diapers is wonderful, I miss having a baby. Then I remember how tired I am at the end of each day and how ornery my three are and the thought of another baby leaves as fast as it came!!!

Anyway, I have to say Sawyer is by far the most challenging of my three. He's ornery, messy, demanding, likes to pick on Bub and Sis, did I mention ornery? However, he's also a pretty cuddly, sweet, a momma's boy. I wouldn't change anything about him and I'm bracing for what he has in store for me this year!



- Tisha

No comments: