Saturday, April 28, 2012

Caleb's 3rd Bday Party


Our whole family was invited to a cookout at the Hutton's to celebrate Caleb's 3rd birthday. I think there were 12 wild little children, 9 adults, and 1 teenager that attended this birthday bash. The 12 little ones only came from
4 families, Crazy and LOUD!
The food was wonderful:
Ribs
Hot dogs
Potato salad
Baked beans
Cole slaw
Chips
Fruit Salad
Of course cake and ice cream too!
I didn't get many pictures because I didn't have my phone most of the time, but I did get a few and Kara sent me a couple.
Highlight of the party was a visit from none other than.....
Lightening McQueen!!!!







KAAAAAAA CHOW!!!!
We had box car races...



I know, I know those are supposed to be for the kids! We let them race a little too!




Like mother, like son! Check out that mater box, he was my favorite!
Jarrett, Sawyer, and Bree had so much fun running like crazy and eating.




These pictures just make me wanna sing "Red Solo Cup"!




Happy Birthday Caleb, we loved celebrating with you!




**** side note day 4 potty training Sawyer a success. Thankful all 3 of mine have been easy to train!

No comments: