Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My long week Part 1

Here are pictures of the first part of my long week away from home. I am so glad to be back in Woodward!!! Just stepping outside on the East side of the state will make you sweat. Not fun. Woodward may not have big beautiful trees, but I am thinking I will take no humidity any day!!!

This is really before we left. Jarrett's first bath that I remembered to grab my camera for!
(Really his 5th)

My Nan enjoying her 3rd Great Grandbaby, her 4th is due in August!

Aunt Ashley and Jarrett!!!

Shane napping with his little fishin' buddy!

Shane thought he could take my cousin Andy, guess he was wrong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the strategically placed washcloth! And does shane sleep a lot or does he just love naps! and uses little kids to get them! haha!