Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Let's Do It Now"

I am a major blogaholic, I love to read blogs and find myself engulfed in them linking from blog to blog to blog. I have been keeping track of several families that have babies in the nicu and Breeana likes to look at the pictures with me. I have told her that the babies are sick and we need to pray for them. Anyway, a couple hours ago I was checking in on Baby Harper and the King Family Quads and Bree said "I need to see the sick babies" I said ok we need to pray for them, not meaning right that moment. She said "let's do it right now mommy," and folded her little hands together and said "Thank You God and Jesus" now you pray mommy. So I stopped and said a quick prayer for all the sick babies in the NICU. Breeze was just a little reminder that we should pray anytime and all the time, not just before bed, at meals etc. I know this and do it, but it was nice to have a little reminder from my 3 year old!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it cool when your kids do that stuff! Train up a child....

Go For It! said...

Oh thanks... made me cry!