Thursday, February 5, 2009

7 Months 7th Haircut!!!

I forgot to add this before: Jarrett is crawling EVERYWHERE now and I can't keep up with him and he is always behind me it seems. Also he is saying MAMA and when he sees sisters cup he says "BABA" !!! He is getting big too fast!
BEFORE


AFTER




Where is Jarrett??



Peek-a-boo I see you!


I was feeding Jarrett this morning and Bree needed me to get her some pants "Weally Bad" so I left her to watch Jarrett for me. When I came back she was helping mommy out feeding him.



One last picture!!!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

He looks so cute with his new haircut!

Kara said...

I love the haircut! You did a great job. The other pictures are really cute too! I also like your new banner, I really need you to show me how to do that! Maybe sometime when we aren't busy with kids...HA!

Mandy said...

That new haircut makes him look like a little man! Too cute!

Hilary said...

Love the haircut. His hair is so blonde! Looks like frequent haircuts may be in our future too!

Unknown said...

Awww!