Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Baby Girl is 3 Today!!!!

Breeana is 3 years old today. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She makes me laugh so much and I love her to pieces. She is my challenging child due to her strong will, but that is a great quality to have if it can be harnessed. Seems like yesterday she was just a 8 lb little baby! Happy Birthday my not so little Breezy Boo!

An hours shy of 24 hrs old!
1st day home.
about 9 or 10 months old.
So we have a BIG gap here, I cannot find my discs from 10 months to Dec. 2007, I am not that worried I have prints, but would like to find my lost discs. Anyway here she is Dec. 2007
Spring/Summer 08
August 08




And Now, not the best picture but I wanted to get my post done while I could, I think she is beautiful even with messed up hair!!!






6 comments:

Hilary said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BREE! Hollace says to say "from Hollace". We miss you Breezy!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Breeze! Aunt Ashley Loves you!!!

Unknown said...

She is very beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Tish that girl looks so much like you did at that age it's not even funny. I look at those pictures and I see you. Give the baby a kiss for me.

Love Aunt Cheryl

Janice said...

Happy Birthday to Breeana! She's a cutie!

Sarah Kamolz said...

Happy Birthday Bree!