Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Trampoline Cuties!!!!

We went out on the trampoline today. I love it because Bree gets to burn stored energy and Jarrett can't get to far, it's a giant bounce playpen for him! I got a few cute pictures of my sweeties.


I got her to sit still and pose for a few seconds, her hair looks a little reddish orange in the sunshine!

They love each other most of the time, Bree clobbered him shortly after. I use clobber because tonight at puggles Bree comes running to Amanda and I crying, I asked what was wrong and she said "Harley clobbered me!" I don't think I have ever used the word in front of her...she tells me Ashley says it?!?!

Isn't he just a little cutie in his little fishin' hat? I just love this little guy to pieces...he is such a little love bug!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the new blog and pics are cute! I do tell her she going to get clobbered lol she's to smart!!

Sarah Kamolz said...

Your kids are absolutely precious! You did a wonderful job with the header! It looks fabulous! Now if only I could have that photographer photograph me for some shots of myself. But I cant find her anywhere! Lol