Friday, April 24, 2009

Wonderful Friday!

We made a quick trip to McDonald's today to grab some lunch. Breeana has been very good about playing in the playplace and I really don't even know she is there. Well for those of you who have played at the WW Mcd's you knows the green way up into the toy. Well I guess she has never ventured to the TOP green ledge before. She got up there and started whining, "Mom I'm stuck." I didn't believe her at first and she started crying and slightly freaking out. So I made my way up to her. I guess there is a larger gap between the top and next to top ledge b/c when I got up there I told her you can climb down your a big girl. Well she tried and her feet wouldn't reach the ledge below her...so in her mind she was stuck...she only needed to let go of the top ledge and drop a whole inch and she would have been on the lower ledge. Anyway that was fun cause I am not by any means a "small" person and climbing between ledges was quite a task.

As for Jarrett. We went to Urgent Care for a horrible cough today (Dr. K closes at noon on Friday's) Luckily we got a decent doctor, but unfortunately for me Jarrett has Croup as I had suspected so I paid my co-pay and didn't find out anything I wasn't already aware of. I took him to confirm my suspicion since we are heading to Glenpool as soon as Scott gets of work. Atleast through all Jarrett's RSV stuff a couple months ago good ole' insurance had to purchase me a nebulizer and Doc K prescribed us lots of refills on Xopenex, b/c doc said breathing treatments will give Jarrett some relief.

This weekend we will be celebrating my nephew Ryan's 1st birthday (April 22nd). That makes me a little sad because if he is 1 Jarrett is only 8 weeks away from being 1. His first year has flown by. Also Bree gets to be a visitor with Kimmy at The Little Gym, so I basically get to test drive gym/dance with her so I can see if she is interested or not before I sign her up here and waste money. Hopefully Scott will be home at a descent hour this evening and we can make it to Glenpool before Mid-Night. Have a great Weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have had to awkwardly climb the top of that thing myself to rescue a frightened scaredy cat. It was embarrasing!