Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas #1

We drove to Yukon today to have lunch and exchange gifts with Scott's Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. We only really see them at Christmas, but we always have fun.


The kids played outside for a little bit this afternoon.

Jarrett and Ryan taking time for me to snap their picture.


Breeana, Kimmy, & Kinzie striking a pose. These crazy girls played nonstop!



I finally got a picture of all 5 kids together. We haven't gotten one since our picture disaster at Target when Saw was 6 weeks old!






Sawyer had some fun with a balloon and was his usual smiley self.






The girls decided to play dress up and went to show everyone their outfits. Well Jarrett said sweetly to me, "I play dress up too mom?" Of course I let him, much to his dads dismay :)




We had a great time and I can't wait for our other Christmas gatherings this week!

No comments: