Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been tagged!

Dawn tagged me, and I am finally getting around to posting!!!

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).

3. Write 6 random things about yourself.

4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.

5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


6 Random Things About Me




* I like my father tend to be an introvert loner, I am pretty content with just my family. I realize this is a downfall and try to work at it, but I am not quite sure how to change myself or is it that I truly don't want to change?



* I cannot make it through a day without Diet DP. I fully realize that it is not the best drink for me, but I have to have it!!!



* I am very good at making to do lists or starting projects, but rarely finish one!



* I want my own house so so badly!! Anyone want to donate some money to me for a down payment??? J/K



* I am a little OCD. If things, anything dose not have a logical, obvious pattern, are uneven, etc. It drives me absolutely insane. My dad knows what I am talking about, he passed it on to me!

* If there is a time set for leaving town, being somewhere, coming home, etc. then that is when it will happen, and if it doesn't I get very irritated. Another wonderful quality I got from dear ole dad!

I tag anyone who might want to play TAG!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Diet Coke--even though it's bad for me. But it being bad for me is better than me being bad without it!