Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend

We had a fun weekend in Glenpool. The kiddos got lots of playtime in with there cousins. I got some shopping in, got my Easter dress and I absolutely love it! The best part...the price! I got the dress and new dress shoes for $40, regular price would have been $100!

Kimmy absolutely loves Sawyer. She likes him to be wherever she is. It's pretty cute! Jarrett and Ryan actually played together this trip and as usual Kim and Bree were inseparable!



They only thing I don't like is the drive home. We are all just tired and ready to be home. Atleast there are plenty of stopping spits for when Jare has to pee :)


We also made a pitstop at Freddy's Custard for some ice cream. It was so yummy! I'll have to workout double time this week to burn off all I ate this weekend to still fit my new dress on Sunday!

Lot's going on in the next week.

-Shane and Ash are coming Tuesday night
-Bree's field trip on Thursday.
-Taking kids Easter pictures on Friday.
-And last Easter dinner and egg hunt with family and friends.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: