Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Bambaids"

Breeana has a little obsession with "bambaids" as she calls them. She likes to put them on my legs because she says I have owies. Well yesterday she wanted to put bambaids on daddy. Well Scott doesn't like this because of the hair on his legs, he says it is pointless pain. So she decided his feet had owies. She would go through a whole box of bambaids if I would let her, but I limit her to 4 bambaids a day!!!! Here are some pics of her playing doctor with daddy...





Of course daddy gets a smooch for letting her doctor him!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Sweet pictures! I think she may be a nurse some day!! What is it that is so intriguing about bandaids?

Kara said...

You better watch out...you will have an obsessive complusive owie girl on your hand. I used to do that and then freaked and had to bandaid everything, and I mean everything that hurt! Caden is turning out the same way!