Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sandbox

Poppy and Nonny got Bree a sandbox! It is for their house which is really fine with me because that way the sand mess stays there and not in my house!!! I wasn't sure what she would think of it because she doesn't much like getting dirty, but she pretty much hopped right in. I think she played for about 2 1/2 hours with a small mac n cheese break!!! Thanks Poppy and Nonny!



She wouldn't wait for her Poppy she dug right in!


I don't know if you can see it but she has her tongue out in deep concentration!




Of course Nonny had to get in on the FUN!
(I think she really got the sandbox for herself!)

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Looks like fun. I'm with you, leave the sand at g-ma and g-pa's house. Like your new blog design.

Kara said...

I wish we could leave the dirt, sand, etc. at someone else's house! It is nasty in my backyard! Love the cute pics!