Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ryan Wayne Copeland is Here!

My nephew was born today!!! I got a message around 12 letting me know he was here, weighing in at 7lbs. 4oz. If only I could have small babies!!! I haven't got to talk to anyone yet as I was in the middle of fixing lunch for 3 hungry children. I probably will not get to talk to anyone until later today when Rhett and Hollace go home, because I am a constant referee around here and if I get on the phone, well, all heck breaks loose!! I am just hoping someone thinks to send me a picture of him, b/c I don't get to see him until May 2nd :(


This is a pic of one of today's peaceful moments, they have been few to many today, I guess it is the warm weather making everyone a little stir crazy! The next pic is of Bree being mad at me b/c I wouldn't let her go inside...we stayed outside extra long, b/c something about being inside makes Bree and Rhett scuffle a little too much. They leave each other alone when we are outside!



I guess that is all for now, back to being a referee!!!! I guess this is what my life will be like on a daily basis once the little man arrives!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congratulations on the new nephew! And you are so right about the referee part after you have two kids. You just have to keep sending them to their own corners:D

Ashley said...

I'm glad to see the chalk is still getting used!!! Congrats on Ryan can't wait til my nephew gets here!!