Friday, April 4, 2008

Kinda boring around here these days...

I haven't posted in a few days now. Not a lot going on around here these days. I am thankful that Bree is well for the time being. I am excited that Ashley's family is coming this weekend. Breeana hasn't seen her 2nd aunt Kassie is a while. She always likes Kassie which makes Ashley a little jealous. I think Bree knows that too! I am also glad that Shane is home, for Ashley's sake she was missing him a whole lot. I went to a scrapbook party at Kara's last night, I think it may have motivated me to drag my stuff out and try to get Bree's book caught up before the baby comes. Wish me luck, I think I only have a few layouts done for her the last being the day she was born, only 2 years worth of pics to scrap in 3 months if I accomplish my goal!!! I guess that is all for now. I hope something interesting happens this weekend so I will have something fun to post about. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

On a different note, please keep the following families in your prayers:

Brown/Armentrout Families - (a friend in Glenpool) lost their mother at the age of 70, funeral was today in Tulsa and burial tomorrow in Sentinel.

Jim and Crystal Brill- (a couple I know in Glenpool) lost their baby at 20 weeks, was their first pregnancy, they are Christians, but I think that would be very difficult to deal with even when you know who is in control.

Thanks in advance!

No comments: