Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of School

Bree started Pre-K today. After a long bedtime battle she woke is a great mood this morning ready to go! She would not eat breakfast so we will see how that goes. She has never wanted to eat first thing in the morning, she did drink some milk though. My big girl got up dressed herself, brushed her teeth, and grabbed her backpack ready to go. She was mad we couldn't leave at 7:15.

Acting goofy for her daddy. He got to be here to help get her ready, but had to leave about 10 minutes before us to go to work. I think Bree liked having him home this morning, it rare!
Of course we had to work on our modeling poses since we had a new outfit on and all!



I really like this picture just wish Saw hadn't been in my arms so it would be more centered. Hard to take pictures with a squirmy 6 month old in one arm :)



Her backpack was huge. I forgot to take her school supplies with us to meet the teacher. It looks heavy but the bulkiness is Kleenex so it wasn't.
Drop off was crazy!!!! Bree was asking me the whole time why is this taking so long I wanna get out. I chose to drop her off after talking with Amanda instead of take her in. I think it was best I could see her walk down the hall and receive a big hug from Mrs. Gartrell. I shed a few tears but they weren't out of sadness. I was so proud of how big she acted and that she showed no fear for once. I know she will have a great day and I can't wait to hear all about it when she gets home!




No comments: