Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sawyer 6 Month Doctor Visit

Jarrett and I took Sawyer to the Doctor today. Sawyer was in such a good mood and flirted with the nurse.



Weight: 19 lbs 75%
Height: 26.5 inches 50%

Jarrett at 6 months-
Weight: 18.7 lbs
Height: 27 inches

And just for fun...

Bree at 6 months:
Weight: 18.6 lbs
Height: 28 inches
(she's always been so tall)

Sawyer is growing great. We only have a couple issues to deal with (still). I weaned him from Zantac about a month ago. Since he has started a gag, cough, spit up clear fluid, cry like it hurts thing. The doc thinks it is still reflux issues so back on Zantac he goes! Alimentum is our other issue. Not a big deal really except to my Wallet!!!! Anyway he said we can try to switch again in a month or so. I have to get the doc office to send my insurance a letter and they might help with the cost. I figure by the time they agree to it Saw will be 1 and off formula!

He got 3 shots and the Rotovirus drink. I get to take all 3 back in about a week for flu shots. Can't believe it's already that time of year, time is flying by!

No comments: