Monday, August 25, 2008

Debinkification Update

So it is 1:20 and we have been binky free for oh...3.5 hours. The first 2 were great. I bought her a goofy doll since she is in love with him and gave him to her when I tossed the binks. After 2 hours without he bink she brought me the goofy doll and said I don't want it put him on fridgerator. I guess in her mind if she doesn't have goofy she gets the binks back. When that didn't work she proceeded to tear her room apart looking for a binky. So I have been mostly distracting her today so not much getting done around the house and to top it off Jarrett is having a "I don't want to sleep, I am going to cry until you pick me up and carry me around all day, day." So I am having a blast!!!

Anyway, it is almost nap time, not looking forward to it, should be an interesting experience!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I am going to wish you luck. Sam had a baby for a long time that he thought he could not live without. It was left at grandma's for a couple of weeks and now he doesn't even ask for it anymore!

Unknown said...

that makes me so sad......

Unknown said...

Tag--you're it! What's in your purse? Maybe a binkie that you forgot about!