Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jarrett is 2 Months Old Today

My little man is getting to big to fast already! I can't believe he is already 2 months old. Time has flown by. Here are some pics I took today!

First time to wear this shirt and it is almost not long enough for him...should've gotten it out sooner! He is my rollie pollie boy!

I think these are so sweet. I believe I took some of Bree similar to these, he looks a lot like her!

Maybe it is the big blue eyes!

Breeana wanted me to curl her hair today, I don't think I got a good pic of her piggy tails but they are curled. She looked so cute I had to snap a few pics. And yesterday she was 2 1/2 and I forgot to take pics of her!

She wanted a picture of her and brother but as you can tell he was in no mood!

Out with the binkies, in with goofy her new security!! Most girls like baby dolls, blankets, or at the very least a more girly stuffed animal...My baby loves her GOOFY!!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Jarrett does look more like his big sister than I thought. They are both getting so big. Glad the debinkification is going well. I am not looking forward to that.

Unknown said...

I especially love the last picture of Bree and her goofy! And I am in love with Jarrett's hair!