Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Game of Tag With 5 Things

Thanks Dawn

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Stating my JR in High School
2. Scott & I just started dating
3. Working at Mazzios
4. Running Cross Country
5. Enjoying life with no financial worries!


5 Things On My To-Do List:
1. Get the 2 year old ss classroom in order
2. Laundry
3. Wash my car
4. Get Eyebrows Waxed
5. Finish my puggles lesson for tomorrow

5 Bad Habits
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Watching to many TV shows, but I love my DVR
3. Leaving laundry in dryer until I do laundry again
4. Not emptying the silverware holder in the dishwasher when I put dishes away
5. Folding laundry and not putting it away


5 Places I've Lived
1. Paden, OK
2,3,4. Glenpool, OK (3 Different Houses)
5. Woodward, OK


5 things I'm Listening To right Now.
1. Goofy Movie
2. Bree Playing
3. Jarrett not crying (he is asleep)
4. Ceiling Fan
5. Bree not talking for the first time today!


5 Jobs I've had
1. Babysitter
2. Mazzio's
3. Receptionist/Secretary/Tax Processor
4. Church Secretary
5. Mommy

5 Words I Hate.
1. No (unless I am saying it)
2. Stupid (although I use it too much)
3. Shut-up
4. huh
5. when people feel the need to say www. when giving a web address that is a given!


5 Things I've Eaten Today
1. 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie
2. Handful of Fruit Loops
3. Pancake
4. Clean Pasta (my mother's creation this is what we call it)
5. Cheetos

5 Websites I visit Daily
1. Myspace
2. My Blog
3. Friend"s and stranger's Blogs
4. Yahoo Home Page
5. Weather.Gov

I tag Hilary, Les, Ed and whoever else might want to do this fun little tag game!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

5 Funny Things about your lists:
--10 years ago your were a Junior..in HS! egad!
--No sound from your children is a sound..I can totally relate.
--I almost put 'stupid' on my list and I use it alot too--at least in my mind.
--sadly believing that Dr. Pepper is a bad habit.
--tempting us with a strange sounding dish, "Clean Pasta" and not revealing the ingredients!

Unknown said...

OH and I LUUUUUV your slide show tv. How cool!