Monday, September 22, 2008

OKC Zoo

While we were in Glenpool this weekend we decided that on our way home on Sunday we would meet Scott's Aunt Linda, Cousin Amy, and her girlies Kameron and Kenzie at the OKC Zoo. They have not seen Breeze since Christmas 06 and of course have not seen Jarrett yet. This was Jarrett's first outing, other than to Wal-Mart, Church you know the usual. He was a very good boy and rode in the stroller most of the time. Breeana had a great time with her cousins and seeing all of the animals. For the first time I missed her being in diapers. I had to put her on my shoulders and hike her to a bathroom at one point. I prayed the whole way she wouldn't pee on my head. By the time we got there I was drenched in sweat, but she made it. We missed getting to see the monkey's as the rest of the group was finished with that part of the zoo by the time we caught back up to them. Oh, the joy's of motherhood!!! Here are some pics of our trip.

Bree loving on her Daddy!


The cousins (L to R) Bree, Kimmy, Kenzie, Kameron)


I know I should've gave Bree a name that starts with a K messed everything up!






She needs to be a little bit taller!


Jare Bear riding in the stroller, I am thankful that Crystal had Kimmy's old stroller in her dad's truck, it lays flat, mine doesn't. If not for her stroller Jarrett would not have stayed in one so well!

Mema lovin' on her youngest!

My little RyRy, not so little anymore...he was such a good boy just played in the stroller until the last 10 minutes we were there when he got hungry!








No comments: