Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cakes, Spider Bite?, Recipe

Sawyer and I made a quick trip to urgent care today. He has a spot on his leg I was concerned about. Doctor says spider bite, I say Staph infection. Either way the same medicine treats both. While there I was flipping through a magazine and saw this cupcake cake. It's a pirate map. Thinking it may be a good idea for Jarrett's birthday.


Scott was home today. This afternoon we played outside and worked on the kids playhouse.


It's shingled, carpeted, and obviously pretty much built. Still needs windows cut out, paint, and some trim work. They are going to have so much fun this summer!


I made a Mexican chicken ring for dinner. It was very good. I got the recipe from a blog I read, click here if you want the recipe.


We went out to my parents to ride the power wheels again tonight. Mr. Saw was so sweet playing in the sandbox.


Now all my munchkins are in bed and I'm just relaxing!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: