Friday, May 27, 2011

Poppy & Pool

Last night Poppy wore the kids put wrestling all of them.



They were pretty much a blur all attacking him at the same time.


Lots of squeals and giggles all around.


Poppy may have been more tired than my 3 after they were finished with him!

Today we all went to Boiling Springs to climb a dirt hill the kids like and hike on the trails. I think Jarrett would wander through the nature trails all day!

As we were getting ready to leave and the kids were all sweaty we decided to send Poppy on a pool run. Bree and Jare along with Non tagged along and they found a suitable plastic pool at Atwoods. I've done the big pool thing and can't keep them clean.


They don't care the size they had fun just splashing around!





Sawyer was napping while we played, he will get his turn tomorrow.

Tonight we went to non and pops to ride the powerwheels. I think it's going to be a long summer for me! Even after a full day Bree wants to do more! She's gonna wear me out! I'm going to have to get some kind of weekly schedule together so we have something planned everyday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Kara said...

I have a schedule all worked out, I will show it to you sometime! We didn't do it this week because of VBS but we are starting it MOnday! You know me and my schedules :)