It seems like he has grown up so much just in the past month. I love this picture of him!
- He has really started talking and communicating just in the past month. My favorite words he says: montee (monkey), Chotat Mik (Chocolate Milk), Mommy Doot (Mommy Do it), Eh do (Here you go) he has many, many more words, but these always make me smile when he says them.
- Can name and point to all his body parts.
- Can identify and knows the sounds of the following animals: dog, cat, frog, horse, chicken, cow, duck, bee, snake, alligator, elephant (no sound), giraffe (no sound), monkey, lion, tiger, bear.
- Count to 3
- Tells me when he needs his diaper changed. This is a recent thing, we will start the potty training process hard core soon!
- Can build a tall tower out of blocks.
- Can work simple puzzles.
- Knows the color Blue
- Tells me he drew an airplane, tractor, or apple (it's just scribbles, but he thinks he is big stuff).
- Sings parts of Jesus Loves Me, B-I-B-L-E, and Big Green Tractor. I love is when he says "Seen Mommy" (sing mommy)
- Mickey, Movers, and recently CARS (an obsession passed down from his sister)
- Green Beans
- Butter (I know GROSS)
Jarrett's my little monkey. He loves to climb and will attempt to flip off of any piece of furniture we have. He is however smart enough to put a pile of blankets or pillows where he intends to land. He doesn't always land in said spot though. He loves his brother and sister, and he love, love, loves to torment his sister!!! He is going to keep me on my toes and I foresee ER visits in my future with this little live wire!
HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!!