Monday, June 28, 2010

Jarrett's 2nd Birthday Party

We had this little guys 2nd Birthday Party on the 19th.

It was a small party, just us, mema, papa, kimmy, crystal, nonny, poppy, nan, sandy, kennedy, deidra, lori, john, and becca. I decided this year that I didn't want to spend tons of money on a cake and decorations, so I made cupcakes and my own decorations. It was fun making them for my little man. He is loving tractors so we went with a John Deere theme.
He got lots of new toys. I had just cleaned out the playroom and it is filled back up again!!
He wasn't too sure about the whole blow out the candle thing. He wanted to grab the flame so I think Bree blew it out for him.
I think he had fun at his party. He left shortly after to go to Paden to stay with Shane and Ashley for a couple nights. He was ready to go BYE BYE and didn't even want to give me a bye kiss :0)

No comments: